Top 10 Business VOIP Systems: Ratings and Reviews
Top Business VoIP systems in the world are set forth to helps to use the internet for various phone calls, services related to hosted and virtual pbx. Choose the best type for your business.
By ApplicationIP PBX / PBX SIP Trunking Hosted PBX Auto Attendant UCaaS Providers Auto Dialer Software IVR Systems
By IndustryOnline Meeting & Conferencing
What is a Business VoIP System?
Business VoIP is the latest version of Voice over IP telephony services for commercial purposes. With the increasing technology, as the internet rates are coming down an increasing number of businesses are moving on to VoIP Systems. VoIP system are more flexible, contains more features and definitely cheaper in terms of phone call rates.
But because of the increasing dilemmas in the market, picking up a perfect VoIP system for your company is not an easy job. Different VoIP systems comes up with different facilities and each of them cannot fulfil all your requirements. But to help you choosing the best option which can meet most of your requirements, Virtuous Reviews have created a list of the finest VoIP Systems.
On the basis of the size of our company and the infrastructure, you can avail the services of the best fit from the list. The list has been created taking the help of all the experts from the industry and thus you don’t have to think much about their subsistence.
Why do we need Business VoIP Systems?
- Business VoIP systems not only save a lot of revenue but they also enable the user to integrate software programs, such as e-mail, e-fax, and remote conferencing over the Internet via the telephone.
- It increases the overall productivity of an organization by allowing their employees to take over more than one task without interruption.
- They require less technical knowledge as they are easy to install and use.
Features of Business VoIP Systems:-
- Voicemail to email transcription - Voicemail to email transcription translates your voicemail messages to text and sends them to the correct email. This also helps you to find, organise or delete your voice mails.
- Music on hold - If you have to put your callers on hold you cannot force them to listen that terrible elevator music. This option allows them to listen their favorite music when they are on hold.
- Call screening - This feature helps you to look at the number and decide how you want to react to it.
Benefits of the Business VoIP systems:-
- The cost of using a VoIP telephone is much cheaper than using the traditional telephone, this is one of the greatest benefit from the business point of view.
- VoIP systems are also accessible via email or while you are traveling, you should have an internet connection.
- With a VoIP system, you can use the traditional phone and a VoIP converter or VoIP telephone adapter. These systems are flexible and also help you to acquire your own VoIP number.