Top 10 Beer Brands: Reviews & Ratings
Virtuous Reviews provide you the list of Top 10 Beer Brands from all over the world. These are different types of brands names including wheat beer, dark beer, German beer at affordable rates.
Beer is the most widely consumed alcoholic beverage, which holds its place as the third most popular drink, after water and tea. The archaeologists speculate that beer was an instrumental option for civilians, back in the years.
Virtuous Reviews is widely recognized as the most accurate source for Beer information. We are dedicated to serve the entire craft of beer community via detailed information about beer, its promotion and the outreach. We have compiled an extensive array of information about various beer brands and hooch so that we can help when you are confused between your choices of the best beer brand. Established and prolonged for dedicated volunteers, Virtuous Reviews serves as an active forum for beer enthusiasts to come together and share their opinions. We have become a premiere source for consumer-driven ratings on beer, range of aspects related to beer industry and culture and best competition.
With a vibrant community of hundreds or thousands of members, we have reviewed a range of beer brands around the world for your convenience. Our mission is to provide unbiased, independent, user-driven reviews about beer and breweries, in order to enhance the appreciation for this short.
How you should Choose Beer?
Here are few tips on how to choose beer:
- Appearance - Look carefully at the color, beers can be yellowish-brown, ruby, brown, or black. Make sure the clearness of the beer. Whoosh it a little. If the top leaves follow on the border of the glass it typically means it's a higher-quality beer.
- Smell - Try to choose out unusual smells, just like wine, beer has a bunch. It may be hoppy, malty, flowery, or fruity.
- Mouthfeel - Does the beer have a beam or a full body when it is into your mouth? Take time to taste it. You wouldn't consume a gastronomic dinner, so don't just gulp down a good beer.
- Taste - While it may get a true beer expert to fully value the beer's color and smell; even beginner should be able to like the taste. Good beer is multifaceted and has a broad range of flavors in every sip.
- Anti-Cancer functionality - An antioxidant compound called Xanthohumol is found in the hops, which resists cancer. It plays a main task in the chemoprevention of cancer, together with prostate cancer.
- Compact the Risk of Heart or blood vessel - Beer includes vitamin B6, which shield against heart diseases by check the build-up of an amalgam called homocysteine.
- Improved Bone Density - Modest ingestion is shown to enhance bone density, thus preventing the risk of fracture and broken bone.
- Reduce Hypertension - Usual beer drinkers tend to have lower blood pressure, as compare to those people who put away similar amounts of other liquor and spirits.
- The diversity of hops is an additional key determinant of the style, with a bang on taste and smell.
- The malt could be roasted, and the quantity of roasting impact the color of the beer, as well the sweetness and the roasted flavors in dark beers such as stouts that range from coffee to pungent chocolate.