Enterprise Content Management Systems Reviews
Explore the list of top 10 enterprise content management systems on Virtuous Reviews website. The best ECM tools and strategies allow the management of an organisation's unstructured information.
Enterprise content management (ECM) is a formalized means of organizing and storing an organisation's documents, and other content, that relates to the organisation's processes. The term encompasses strategies, methods, and tools used throughout the lifecycle of the content. Enterprise content management is the technology used to capture, manage, store, preserve, and deliver content and documents related to organisational processes.
- Document Management:- Beyond capture, the ECM supports sharing, distributing, printing, faxing, etc.
- Records Management:- Secure, policy-controlled and compliant storage, retrieval and production of records, transactional or otherwise.
- Search & Retrieval:- Helps users find the content they are looking for. Various methods for assistance include filters, tags, metadata, and the like.
- Reduced storage costs are a direct result of only storing what is absolutely required to be kept and getting rid of everything else.
- Increased productivity is achieved by having the right information in the right hands at the right time.
- Increased customer satisfaction is a result of getting the answer the customer needs (not wants) when they want it.