Top 10 Digital Asset Management Software: Ratings and Reviews
We rank the top Digital Asset Management software in the world to help the asset manager to maintain various applications and apps of the company. Go through the best systems listed here and enhance your marketing digitally.
What is a Digital Asset Management Software?
Digital Asset Management is a must for the digital marketing campaign. It is of paramount importance that all the assets like product images, stock photos, audio, presentations, design files, logos and all the documents are at one place and easily accessible. The task is exhausting, but with the help of one simple trick, you can unlock the whole world of ease. At Virtuous reviews, we have searched through every possible digital asset management software available out there and managed to pull out the hideous task of collecting them based on the pool of facilities they provide, ease of access and user experience.
Now one question may struck some of us as why this software? We already have content management software. But halt and read ahead. DAM software facilitates us with asset creation- design, tagging; management- review, approve; distribution- share, scheduling; retrieval- search, reuse; archival- preserve and delete expired. Single software can do so much. Crazy right? That’s why we say this DAM software is really itself an asset for businesses.
Businesses today are no more limited to brick and mortar shop. They have gone mobile, they have gone global. As such, to catch with the speed of this world, it is very essential to have access to all of our digital assets everytime and everywhere. Thus it would be ‘no sweat’ to manage, share and track our digital files. After all digital files are not merely some ‘digital files’, they are irreplaceable assets of the business.
Why do we need a Digital Asset Management Software?
- A proper DAM can be used to keep track of material for a current project, as well as an old product, for each deliverable need.
- The most advanced DAM systems create easily stored proxy versions of all content and add an intelligent metadata system to enable searches and grouping.
- With a digital asset management system, various people can have access to files available anywhere and anytime.
Features of DAM:-
- Smart workflow and upload wizard is available in almost all the latest DAM softwares online.
- Helps in publishing content across the web.
- Tracks different versions of your assets.
- This system ensures security and global delivery of all file types.
Benefits of DAM:-
- Digital Asset Management software puts an end to content retrieval problems that cause issues in enterprise productivity.
- The best digital asset management solutions integrate with the tools already deployed within the organization.