Enterprise Video Platforms Reviews
Virtuous Reviews provides its users with a list of top 10 enterprise video platforms that provides an end-to-end as well as the best solution to network issues and aligns employees in the workforce.
Enterprise video platforms also called video clouds, video players, or video hosting platforms allow users to upload, store and deliver video content, and leverage it for marketing or monetization purposes (lead generation, conversion, advertising, etc). Content may include product demo videos, help/training videos, or webinar recordings. In addition to hosting pre-recorded, on-demand video, some platforms allow users to stream live events. Another use case is for employee education and training videos.
- Video “players” or “playlists” typically allow users to create a sort of bucket or placeholder link that will not break, even if the video content is changed/updated.
- Hosted videos can be shared globally, even in areas like China where videos posted to YouTube cannot be accessed.
- Some platforms support video subtitles, while others integrate with third-party subtitling services. According to users, buyers should ask vendors about this during the evaluation process, if video subtitles or multiple languages will be used frequently.
- Internal videos containing sensitive data can be monitored, with easy access controls over who can view/share the content.
- Online video platforms put marketing video on your website.
- Webcasting solutions support scheduled business communications.
- Enterprise video platforms for pervasive video capabilities.