Marketing Analytics Software Reviews
Virtuous Reviews bring forth the list of top 10 marketing analytics software. Find the best marketing analytics software for your organization to read reviews of leading marketing analytics tools, make free comparisons, explore demos and price quotes.
Marketing analytics zooms out from individual digital elements to consider campaigns more broadly, including the distribution of marketing efforts. This is a campaign-focused approach to ROI discovery; marketing mix modelling and multi-channel attribution help determine which campaigns are generally most effective at various points of time or for different audience segments.
- Measure web traffic including visits, sessions, unique visitors, user entry and exit pages, and behavioural funnels.
- Track any tagged digital event or conversion.
- Report on traffic over time and in real time.
- Segment traffic based on demographics, device, acquisition medium, geography, and cohort.
- Helps in monitoring the success of email campaigns, including a number of emails delivered, open rate, bounce-backs, and offer effectiveness.
- Provides information on which products customers are likely to buy and insight into which products may make effective bundles.
- Delivers insight ensuring all analytics users always have the latest information they need to make informed decisions.