Mobile Analytics Tools Reviews
Virtuous Reviews bring forth the list of top 10 mobile analytics tools. Dive into best mobile app analytics that helps in boosting your app performance.
Mobile analytics tools support analysis of mobile and web applications and may correlate data across different applications and platforms. Mobile web analytics platforms supply insights about how site visitors using applications via smartphones or tablets experience the app in their mobile device's browser. App analytics for native smartphone applications allow developers to study user interaction with the app and leverage this data to guide development.
- File Exporting - most web analytics programs offer a variety exporting options to meet your specific needs.
- Helps understand the consumer better.
- Referrals - A referrer is the page URL that originally generated the request for the current page view or object. Essentially, this is where your guest came from immediately before arriving on your website.
- Traffic - It helps to track a large amount of detailed information like who visits the website, what the visitor does (on what icons he/she clicks, what views, etc), and at what point they exit the website.
- Report Stat Intervals - It’s detailed statistics with monthly and yearly reports that show the day or hour as well.
- Visitor Details - web analytics programs keep track of each visitor to your site. This information can be used to identify target audiences, develop campaigns, or learn what might work better to increase conversions.