Nonprofit Constituent Relationship Management Software Reviews
Virtuous Reviews bring forth the list of top 10 nonprofit constituent relationship management software that includes world's best fundraising and constituent relationship management system.
Just like a corporate CRM, a nonprofit constituent relationship management software provides an integrated view of all of a nonprofit’s constituents including donors, grant-making organizations, corporate supporters, volunteers, suppliers and vendors, and lastly program or service beneficiaries. The purpose of centralizing data relating to all these different constituent groups in a single system is that it greatly simplifies the process of enhancing relationships with all of these groups.
- Single system of record for all constituent activity
- Donor management, pledge and grant management
- Event management
- Email marketing
- Program or service management
- Workflow and task assignment
- The software helps nonprofits achieve goals - Technology is transforming as it provides more information to nonprofits and streamlines daily, monthly and annual processes.
- Nonprofits gain insight from analytics - Keeping data up to date helps nonprofits understand which communication channels are working best.
- Social media platforms support mobile giving - It will also speed up the process as donors can store all of their information within their social media accounts.