A historical 159 years old institution and still going strong in its pursuit of excellence. All Saints’ High School the symbol of persistent glory which embodies perfection. All Saints’ hovered by the spirit of the Lord, chiseled and shaped by the passing years which continues to stand precious in the eyes of humanity. Established in 1855 by Rev. Fr. Daniel Murphy and taken charge of by the Montfort Brothers of St. Gabriel in 1932, has grown by leaps and bounds under successive Rectors and teams of dedicated staff developing the much needed human resources.