The foundation stone of the primary section building was blessed and laid on the feast of Don Bosco January 31, 1950. The building was completed in time for the new school year of June 1951. During the Rectorship of Fr. M. CasaroUi (1952-1958), the Shrine of Don Bosco's Madonna was started and completed by Fr. Maschio. Fr. Hubert Roasario became the next Rector. He was elected Bishop of Dibrugarh at the end of his term. On November 28, 1958, during the sacred function of the consecration of the new Church, Bishop D'Rosario with seven other bishops also consecrated the eight beautiful altars of the Church and the Crypt. In January, 1965 Fr. John Giacomello, Rector and Rev. Fr. Ignatius Rubio, Administrator, built what is the preset boarding house.