Top Kickboxing Training in USA
VirtuousReviews provides you with the list of top Kickboxing Training Classes in USA that aims to meet all your needs and requirements effectively. Not just fighting, practicing Kickboxing can rejuvenate Energy and improve body balance, which is useful to complete daily tasks. Kickboxing is as beneficial for an infant as old people. Leg, Thighs, Abs, Shoulder and Fist muscles get involved in performing Kickboxing maneuvers. Practitioners have to incorporate various martial arts to create their own Kickboxing style, like Jean Claude Van Damme. They are done using three basic techniques
- Punching:- In kickboxing, you can use various styles of punches. According to the rules, few tournaments may not allow Sucker punches and Elbow attack or more.
- Straight Punch
- Kicking:- Just like punches Kicks can also be performed in various styles. Hits to the Groyne are generally avoided by rules. But in Indonesian Muay Thai, players may get hit right into the Groyne, making protective equipment compulsory to wear.
- Front Kick
- Side Kick
- Semi-Circular Kick
- Roundhouse Kick
- Hook Kick
- Axe Kick
- Back Kick
- Defence:- Ancient Martial Art styles employ defensive moves to block or dodge all incoming attacks.
- Bob and Weave
- Parrying and Blocking
Formed by Karateke Tatsuo Yamada of Japan in 1959, Kickboxing had one purpose, which was to incorporate Karate in full body contact fights. Which became the reason for some people calling it, Japanese Kickboxing or Karate Kickboxing. Nowadays, every different part of the world has created their own Mix Martial Art style. The rules for different tournaments depends upon the style of Combat, like;
- Full Contact:- American Style Kickboxing. Does not allow Elbow attacks, Clinching, and Sweeps.
- Semi-Contact:- More than fighting, Semi Contact matches are about scoring points. No Elbows and knees allowed in the matches.
- International:- Freestyle Kickboxing. Cannot use Clinch Fighting, Sweeps and throws.
- Muay Thai:- Every hit is legal to buy the Groyne hit. Although, Groyne Hits are allowed in Thailand Muay Thai.
- Oriental:- The kickboxing Tatsuo Yamada created. It incorporated Karate and Muay Thai. Elbow attacks and Clinch wrestling are not allowed though.
- Sanda/ Sanshou:- No elbows and Knees are allowed. The fighting style came from China. It was used to train military personnel.
- Shoot Boxing:- Originated in Japan. Clinch Fighting, Throws and Sweeps are allowed. Standing submissions can be done. No Elbows though.
Common Factors related with Kickboxing and other sports too
- Competition:- According to Sports Accord, every sport must have a competitiveness attached to it. That means, there should be a winner and a loser in every match. There are a few sports where ties are allowed, as well. But the most of the Sports have invented tie-breaking methods to ensure a victory. So, there is always a person losing the match.
- Sportsmanship:- Sportsmanship can be described as a feeling of compassion, love, and respect that every sportsman share with another. These are the basic characteristics of a human being, that Sportsmanship emphasizes and people do not. It enables them to grace both, the defeat and the victory.
- Cheating:- To ensure fair play in a sport, set of rules are made by a dedicated association. When a player breaks these rules to take advantage over the other player, or for an ulterior motive, is called Cheating. Players may cheat for so many personal benefits, like money or fame. In most of the sports where cheating is essentially intentional, such activities generally have a zero-tolerance policy.
- Doping and Drugs:- Catching a player while cheating, got easier with time. The Players then started moving to drugs and chemicals, which enhances human capabilities. To mix doping with sports is considered illegal. With the use of certain drugs, the players are now able to perform more efficiently, till the effects last. But as soon as the association finds out, they’re out.
- Violence:- Competitions and Violence always go hand in hand. Violence has always been involved in sports. It can also be seen as a major factor, which attracted people towards the Sports, at the first place. Classic Humans, right? New methods are always being developed to omit the Violence from sports. But foul practices and extreme cheating generally result in violence between the sports personalities.