Top Tai Chi Lessons in USA
VirtuousReviews provides you with the list of top Tai chi Training Classes in USA that aims to meet all your needs and requirements effectively. Tai chi is one of the very few martial arts which concentrates on the use of Chi (Energy), to displace or hit objects. A tai chi practitioner has to repetitively perform his daily maneuvers to excel in the art of energy manipulation. Currently, tai chi is used in meditation. Although it started as a combat martial art meant to finish a fight with extreme prejudice. Apart from that, medical uses of tai chi are also helpful in channelizing energy, by the means of acupuncture and medicines. Apart from its combat and healing qualities, Tai Chi maintains high energy level in practitioners. Energy to get a person through the harshest situations easily.
Different styles of Tai Chi Chuan emerged since the 12th century from different parts of China. It is believed that Zhang Sanfeng, created Tai Chi in the 12th century. His teachings were then passed, through various other Taoists, to Wang Zongyue. Wang Zongyue named the martial art, TaijiQuan. The knowledge was then passed on for centuries creating different styles of Tai Chi Chuan. The various styles are:-
- Chen Style
- Yang Style
- Wu Style
- Sun Style
- Wu Hao Style
In Olympics, Tai Chi Level 42 Demonstrations happen every time in Wushu Fighting Style Competitions. Although, there are no competitions which employ tai chi as a combat martial art.
Common Factors related with Climbing and other sports too
- Competition:- According to Sports Accord, every sport must have a competitiveness attached to it. That means, there should be a winner and a loser in every match. There are a few sports where ties are allowed, as well. But the most of the Sports have invented tie-breaking methods to ensure a victory. So, there is always a person losing the match.
- Sportsmanship:- Sportsmanship can be described as a feeling of compassion, love, and respect that every sportsman share with another. These are the basic characteristics of a human being, that Sportsmanship emphasizes and people do not. It enables them to grace both, the defeat and the victory.
- Cheating:- To ensure fair play in a sport, set of rules are made by a dedicated association. When a player breaks these rules to take advantage over the other player, or for an ulterior motive, is called Cheating. Players may cheat for so many personal benefits, like money or fame. In most of the sports where cheating is essentially intentional, such activities generally have a zero-tolerance policy.
- Doping and Drugs:- Catching a player while cheating, got easier with time. The Players then started moving to drugs and chemicals, which enhances human capabilities. To mix doping with sports is considered illegal. With the use of certain drugs, the players are now able to perform more efficiently, till the effects last. But as soon as the association finds out, they’re out.
- Violence:- Competitions and Violence always go hand in hand. Violence has always been involved in sports. It can also be seen as a major factor, which attracted people towards the Sports, at the first place. Classic Humans, right? New methods are always being developed to omit the Violence from sports. But foul practices and extreme cheating generally result in violence between the sports personalities.