Lipcon, Margulies, Alsina & Winkleman, P.A. is a preeminent maritime and admiralty law firm with an international reputation for integrity, compassion and excellence.
Sergi & Associates, P.C., is a small, innovative law firm with that offers big firm experience and knowledge. The firm is housed in a renovated historic stone building in the heart of San Marcos, Texa ... Read more
Question 1. What does DUI / DWI Lawyers do?
Looking for the best DUI/DWI Lawyer and Attorney in USA? Driving Under Influence/ Driving While Intoxicated (DUI/ DWI) are the serious crimes which occur when the alcohol is found in the body of a person between 0.5% to 0.8%. A DUI/ DWI attorney helps the people to represent the cares of such people who have been arrested and charged. DUI/ DWI law firms help in making the court process short.
Question 2. What are the common questions that should be asked to a DUI / DWI Lawyers?
- How much time does he have to spend while practicing the law?
- Is the member of any professional organization?
- What is his philosophy and style of practicing?
- How does he work with his previous clients?
- Does he recommend to take action or ask for a suggestion from the clients?
Question 3. What are the factors that are needed to be considered while hiring a DUI / DWI Lawyers?
While hiring an attorney, make sure to consider the following aspects:
- How comfortable can you discuss your personal problem with your Lawyer regarding the injury?
- Does the Lawyer you are hiring has already worked on similar cases as yours?
- How does your Lawyer charge fee, like hourly or flat?
- Is the office of your Lawyer is located somewhere where you can contact him anytime conveniently?