Association Management Software Reviews
Virtuous Reviews provides you with a list of top 10 association management companies. The best association management firms provide professional and trade associations with the necessary features to run their organisation.
Association Management software is basically designed to automate the standard management tasks of membership organisations, where members pay monthly or annual dues. These systems include not just membership management and event management, but also campaign management for targeted marketing campaigns, subscription and publications management, and award management. Association management systems are usually more complex than simple memberships systems.
- Constituent Management:- Professional and trade associations deal with people and organisations. The ability to manage information on individuals and organisations is the core of all AMS systems.
- Conference and Event Management:- This feature enables the association to plan simple and complex events, process registrations and payments and send confirmations.
- Mobile applications:- Mobile apps for phones and tablets have moved from rare to an expectation. Attendees at conference use the association’s event app to see sessions, speakers and other event information.
- Association management best practices are shared by team members.
- Professional development and staff training are ongoing.
- Team members are specialists in the management of exempt organisations.
- Uniform operating procedures are followed, saving the association time and money.