Channel Marketing Management Software is for managing third-party channel distribution marketing activities. This is a system of methodologies, strategies, software, and web-based capabilities that help a vendor to manage partner relationships. Systems typically include a Content Management System, a partner and customer contact database, and the notion of a partner portal which allows partners to log in and interact with a vendor's sales opportunity database and obtain the product, pricing, and training information.
- Quickly and easily integrates your channel partner marketing activities into a single customised portal.
- It enables e-learning activities, collaboration, performance incentives, content creation and distribution for the support and development of your channel.
- Provides a highly personalised environment that is easily updated and available for all partners/users in real time to match your company’s requirements.
- Increased Channel Revenue - Brands gain maximum revenue from their incentive program investment by driving increased revenue through the channel.
- Gain Actionable Intelligence - With deeper insight into channel utilisation, companies can more easily replicate what works well and change or eliminate what does not.
- Improves Stock Visibility Across Channels - Channels partners update stock movement of the brand encompassing primary, secondary and tertiary sales.
- Reduce Cost Of channel Sales - Channel sales in competitive markets need marketing support that comes in ways like branding and in-stores demonstrators. Channel software enables expense tagging at each level.