Social Media Customer Service Software Reviews
Discover the best Social Media Customer Service Software for your business. Virtuous Reviews provides the list of top 10 rated Social Media Customer Service Software to help businesses grow their social media presence.
Social customer service also called social customer support or social CRM, is the practice of proactively listening for and responding to support issues on social channels. The goal is to make support in the form of agents and knowledge available through the most convenient channel: social media platforms like Twitter and Facebook. It is different from other approaches to CRM in that agents use social listening, tracking, alerts, and workflow automation features to identify and respond to all customers who have questions or problems, regardless of whether they create a support ticket or even contact the company directly.
The tools allow you to personally connect with customers, solve issues and create brand advocates.
- Provide cross-channel support with all your social messages in one place -Twitter mentions, DMs, Instagram and Facebook comments, private messages and more.
- Focus on the messages that need your attention and hide ones that don’t, thus keeping your social inbox organized in real-time.
- Live activity updates and message level audit trails, like reply and task tracking, ensure that the whole team is on the same page.
- Easy Access to Past Conversations provides information needed for more contextual communication and seamless follow-up.
- A More Complete Customer Profile - View the actual customer relationship with customizable contact records and editable notes shared across your entire team.
- Seamless Social Support.
- Analyze & Measure Performance - that includes metrics such as, task completion ratio, response rate and time and more.