Walkthrough software allows users to set up feature tours, tooltips, overlaid instructions, interactive guides, or in-line documentation for software products. Software walkthroughs are significantly different from product demos, videos, or training courses in that they provide help or simulations within the users' actual account/instance, as they are using the product, rather than in a sandbox.
Walkthrough software is closely related to customer experience management, help desk platforms (which may offer in-app help via chat, a product wizard, or self-service articles) and live chat/in-app messaging tools. It may also be called guided help software, software for creating product tours, or onboarding software--though this term should not be confused with onboarding software in the HR sense, usually a part of talent management suites, which tends to handle paperwork and administrative workflows related to hiring new employees.
- Analyze users behaviour - Get insights how your users are using your application. Where they are seeking help, whether they are completing tutorials and reaching their goals.
- Walkthroughs, Tooltips and Launchers - Create not just step-by-step tutorials. Make tooltips for your web application on the fly.
- Fastest Authoring tool - Easy to use authoring tool allows you and your team to create and update tutorials as a group in minutes. No coding skills needed.
- Automation - Automatically launch walkthrough for first-time users and guide them through your product.
- Automate your helpdesk
- Significantly reduce support tickets
- Solve problems directly instead of writing about them.
- Increase employee efficiency
- Simplify processes
- Fewer support tickets