What is Business-to-Business Middleware?
Middleware is basically a distributed applications which offers services beyond those which is being provided by the OS to allow the different components of distributed system to interact with each other and to manage the data. Middleware supports also, simplifies the complex distributed applications. It generally involves web servers, application servers, and similar tools which support application development or delivery. Middleware is an integral to modern information technology related to the XML, SOAP, Web services, and service-oriented architecture.
- middleware assist in improving the efficiency of development as well as deployment process
- The services capabilities makes it easier, faster, as well as secure for organizations to shift to the cloud
- Developers could test by using integration techniques which leads to better quality results.
- It allows you to works more efficiently along with productively because of its GUI and easy-to-use features
- Systems could be altered and deployed quickly by speeding up time to value
- Open source economics offers few added bonus