What is Cloud Management Software?
Cloud management is the practice for an administrative control on the public, private and hybrid clouds. It’s a well-implemented strategy for cloud management which allows you to maintain control on these dynamic as well as scalable environments. There are so many various tools are available. Few public cloud management tools offered by public cloud vendors are highly determined to a particular platform, and some of the public cloud tools are quite general as well.
- It provides the access to end users
- It keeps track of data and monitor security
- It allows you to manage resource allocation
- Provides support for various cloud types, like public, private and hybrid clouds
- Offers support for creation of new objects and the deletion of the unnecessary objects, such as servers, storage,or apps.
- It allows you to make reports on uptime, response time, with drill-down dashboard.