VoIP analytics & monitoring software (sometimes called call analytics) essentially performs performance monitoring of voice calls in a VoIP system for analysis and troubleshooting. It may also be purposed to perform call usage tracking and monitoring of the VoIP system. Products branded more as call analytics may also include tools for analyzing agent performance and efficiency, customer satisfaction, customer journey, etc. and may tie into CRMs or workforce management and optimization systems.
- Monitor VoIP call quality - Monitor VoIP call quality by analyzing call detail records (CDRs)
- Search and filter call detail records - Search, filter and display call detail records (CDRs) to aid in troubleshooting.
- Intelligent WAN and VoIP Quality of Service alerts - Configure intelligent alerts that notify you when specific performance thresholds are crossed.
- Monitor WAN performance - Simulate traffic data using Cisco IP SLA technology to monitor key WAN performance metrics.
- WAN and VoIP monitoring dashboards - Customizable, at-a-glance view of WAN and VoIP performance through an intuitive Web interface.
- Quick, do-it-yourself deployment - Download, install and deploy VoIP & Network Quality Manager in about an hour.
- Reduce costs
- Ensure quality of service by monitoring critical carrier VoIP components, including: Media Gateway Controller, Signaling Gateway, Media Gateway, Media Server, as well as Session Border Controller.
- Speed time to market for new VoIP services by utilizing out of the box functionality, integration and automation.
- Provides a fault, performance and service management view of your VoIP infrastructure.
- Help maximize your investments
- Manage your VoIP infrastructure proactively to help avoid problems and get real-time insight into VoIP service availability, performance and quality.
- Gain flexibility with a prepackaged software suite that integrates smoothly with existing technologies.