What is a Jewelry Management software?
With the increasing competition in the jewelry industry, maintaining good relation with customers and keeping inventory up to date can make you stand out with maximised profitability. Jewelry software is affordable, customizable and easy to use, making it a greatest asset for business betterment.
Software keeps the images and availability status of each jewelry piece,such that it becomes easy to update the inventory. If customer wants special customized jewelry or to repair/polish old jewelry, then it can be scheduled,price is estimated and when work is done, customer is alerted. The software also sends messages to customers on special events to remind them to buy something. Sometimes expensive stones and jewelry needs special record and mention in the sales, software facilitates maintaining such records. If a particular jewelry costs very high, it automatically generates anti money laundering forms.
Some customers request anonymous jewelry purchases, software should support that. It can be flexibly integrated with the jewelry designing software, to provide full control over the designing. You can select one of the mentioned software without any doubt.
Why do we need a Jewelry Management software?
- You can track you jewelry designer making supplies.
- Helps to calculate the cost of all the materials, labor and mark up and set the pricing of your jewelry accordingly.
- Also creates reports to help you sell your jewelry.
- Manages your jewelry business from manufacturing to purchase.
- Jewelry specific product creation - Every piece of jewelry has its own characteristics and therefore it’s important for retailers to be able to include all of those details when creating a product. These systems are here to make this process easier.
- Serialized inventory control - These systems are helpful in store transfers, bin placement and final sale.
- Repair services - Handles the sale and repair at the time of purchase.
- Helps the retailers to answer various questions of the customers.
- You can enter any other or specific attributes such as size, color, any markings you might find important. This data can be accessed and reprinted at any time.
- They have inbuilt tray count component which help in proper inventory management.