Professionals working in the salon industry are often so occupied with helping customers that, at times, it can be difficult for them to manage multiple customer appointments. This problem is exacerbated during peak hours.
That’s where salon management software can help. A salon management solution helps salon professionals manage their appointments and easily reschedule appointments or take requests for new ones, which can help maximize the efficiency and profitability of their business.
- Appointment management - book, reschedule or follow up on appointments on the fly by using an intuitive drag and drop interface.
- Marketing campaigns - Execute SMS or email-based marketing campaigns to help bring customers back to the salon.
- Billing and POS processing - generate bills and process payments through multiple methods, including cash, debit and credit cards or electronic wallets. The feature also allows customers to redeem gift coupons or services using a POS (point-of-sale) solution.
- Reporting - Generates reports on customer satisfaction by stylist or service categories, effectiveness of marketing campaigns, tracks staff performance and evaluates revenue trends.
- Customer management - capture useful information about customers that help in supporting marketing campaigns. It includes features such as capturing customer feedback, segmenting and categorizing customers and tracking customer spend.
- Staff management - track key employee metrics, such as customer satisfaction and retention, employee availability and employee schedules.
- No salon software license fees
- No contracts to sign
- Access anywhere from any device
- Unlimited technical support & training
- No IT overhead or complex systems