Top 10 Application Tracking Systems: Ratings and Reviews
Most preferable Applicant Tracking systems are mentioned here in the list of top 10 resume and job tracking apps. Some of These systems are open source and of great help to the HR and administration in successful recruitment and candidate selection. Go through them and choose the best online solution.
Related Links: Media Players | Hotel Management | Hotel & Hospitality Management | Compare Church Management | Legal Management | Long-Term Care | Maintenance Management | Property Management | Marketing Automation Software | Social Media Monitoring Software | Survey Software | Recruitment Software | Help Desk Software | View All
What is an applicant tracking system?
An Applicant Tracking System is a software that enables the automatic handling of recruitment process. An ATS can be implemented online on an enterprise or small business level. An applicant tracking system is designed to handle recruitment needs. They are in demand because they automatically filter the applicants on the basis of skills, work experience, grades, school attended and other criteria. So here the recruitment team does not have to do the manual work of filtration.
Virtuous reviews has created a list of some of the top applicant tracking system which focuses on various aspects like analyzing and coordinating recruitment efforts, providing a central location and database for a company's recruitment efforts, used to post job openings on a corporate web site screen resumes, and generate interview requests to candidates by e-mail.
Other features which Virtuous reviews includes and works upon are individual applicant tracking, requisition tracking, automated resume ranking, customized input forms, pre-screening questions and response tracking, and multiple capabilities.
Take a free trial
As the number of Applicant Tracking System have come up in the market and almost every one of them is available online easily hence it becomes a necessity to go through a free trial. It will help you to analyze the services and ensure which one can deliver the required facilities for your business.
Why do we use Applicant tracking software?
- Save time - Automated social sharing, managing email templates and delegating tasks makes the recruiters feel relaxed as most of their time is saved. This automated system removes the unwanted resumes itself. An ATS can also automate social recruitment, which can reduce hiring time by as much as 20 percent.
- Save money - Apart from saving time an ATS saves your money too. When you combine all your money you are paying for job ads and agency fees, you will come to know how much ATS can save for you.
- Applicants are More follow through - As most of the systems are mobile friendly hence they provide a high follow up rate.
- Better candidate experience - Candidates also have the right to know about the present status of their application but going through all the applications and updating the current status is a time consuming task. ATS will automatically display the job postings and responses.
Features of Applicant Tracking System:-
- Extended reach - Latest systems have helped many companies to expand their search and dig out the most suitable candidates for their organization. This process can be carried out within seconds using the respective software.
- Candidate management - You can know all the details of your candidates and track their activity right from the start to hiring inside your database. Stay organized and informed to ensure you have the best candidate in front of you.
- Resume management - Manages all the aspects of the resume of the candidate and information directly to your candidate database, streamline the application process and format and brand resumes easily before sending them off to clients.
- Workflow management - Every recruiter has a series of tasks to be completed manually hence, these systems automate this process and eliminate any wastage of time.
Benefits of Applicant Tracking System:-
- Applicant tracking system helps you to identify qualified applicants and reduce time to hire. They ease the tasks like resume screening, online job posting and interview scheduling.
- Candidate and recruitment related expenses and other expenses of piles of paperwork are minimized due to these electronic recruitment systems.
- you can keep high-quality applicants more engaged and less prone to removing themselves from getting mixed with other applicants.
- These systems make your recruitment process more compliant, protecting yours from lawsuits and government inspection.