Question 1. Who is an elder lawyer?
Looking for the best Elder Law Lawyer and Attorney in USA? In the context of estate planning Elder law refers to the governing rules which offer benefits to the older people and give them a freedom of choice regarding the plan. As an elderly one is entitled to to choose the way he wanna conduct his life and can also choose to reside in housing societies with better health care infrastructure or better nursing hospitality. Attorneys who look after the cases like this and help in the empowerment of the seniors are often called as the elderly lawyer.
Question 2. What are the responsibilities of an elder lawyer?
As an elder attorney and the one who represents a senior couple there are certain things which he must keep in his mind:
- The financial credibility of the seniors
- Long term accountability of the society
- No scams involving the authorizing body
- No misconduct of with the property holders
- No false claims of right exploitation
- No discrimination among the others and elderly
- No denial of the additional benefits
- No assets harassment
Question 3. What are the factors that are needed to be considered while hiring a social elder lawyer?
While hiring an attorney for elder, make sure to consider the following aspects:
- How comfortable can you discuss your personal problem with your lawyer regarding the situation?
- Does the lawyer you are hiring has already worked on similar cases as yours?
- How does your lawyer charge fee, like hourly or flat?
- Is the office of your lawyer is located somewhere where you can contact him anytime conveniently?