Call Tracking Software Reviews
Virtuous Reviews bring forth the list of top 10 call tracking software. The best call tracking software attributes inbound phone calls to their sources.
Call tracking software tracks the source of inbound phone calls. It also provides call intelligence to marketers so they can drive inbound calls and optimize conversion to sales. By generating different local and 1-800 numbers for advertisements, locations on a website, and pay-per-click campaigns and keywords, organisations can track which sources are generating the most calls.
- PPC Analysis - This gives you a detailed understanding of the cost of your keywords balanced against the calls and conversions that they deliver.
- CRM Integration - This gives you a view of all of your campaigns, ad groups and keywords with the ROAS of each so you can change your bids with confidence, spending more on the ones that deliver revenue and margin to your business.
- Conversion Attribution - Attribution is the way we allocate the cost of a sale against the various touch points of a customer’s journey.
- Improves call routing and call recording
- Helps you assess agent's KPI
- Determine your Return on investment
- Improves marketing assessment & marketing strategies