Hosted PBX is a service where the call platform and PBX features are hosted at the service provider location. The business end users connect via IP to the provider for voice service.
If you want your business to progress, a hosted PBX can definitely provide you with multiple characteristics and advantages. It is a cheaper and advanced method in comparison to your traditional on-site system. Also, you can avoid various other overheads and costs, which occur in the form of expensive hardware and software, installation fees and maintenance.
But to pick up a specific hosted PBX software is a very difficult job as all of them either appear similar or better than the other. Hence, in order to provide you with an optimum solution, the team of our technical experts at Virtuous Reviews have evaluated all the finest software and created a list which involves only the best.
Now simply pay a monthly subscription fee and enjoy all the amazing benefits of this service. Hosted PBX is now also coming up many other important features like on-hold music, call waiting, call routing, transfers, auto attendants, extension dialling and more. So stay stress-free and let Virtuous Reviews serve you by removing the big responsibility of selection off your shoulders.
How to choose the best Hosted PBX Software?
When it comes to the technical aspects of a hosted PBX service, it is crucial to secure a provider whose service is reliable. A well hosted PBX service will have multiple points of redundancy to ensure that you don’t rely on any single point of failure, and should be scalable when you want to add new users.
The features that you opt for with a hosted PBX service will depend on your company’s individual needs, but you should find a provider that offers a wide array of features. At the very least, your provider should offer call forwarding, holding, transfer and voicemail automatically. These are basic features that every business needs.
Look for a service provider that maintains a helpline, preferably one that is open 24 hours a day, seven days a week. In addition, a good hosted PBX service will offer training for you and your staff on how to use the new system.
- Unified Messaging- Your Hosted PBX voice mail is much more than just another voice mail system, though. You can get your messages from your phone, on your PC, on another PC using the web portal, or even as a simple .wav file in your email inbox.
- Direct Inward Dialing - With DID, every phone in your business has its own dedicated phone number, enabling repeat callers such as your key vendors and customers to call directly to the person they need.
- Extension Dialing - It’s one of the key features that makes the Hosted PBX a business phone system and not just a VoIP phone line.
- Lower Hardware and Servicing Cost - Hosted PBX does not require a large up-front capital investment, nor does it require ongoing maintenance and personnel to manage the system.
- Customer Experience - Hosted PBX allows organisations to service various customers around the world, no matter what time it is at headquarters. Local numbers can ring to call centres in another area without the customer even knowing.
- Mobile Integration - Hosted PBX allows employees to work anywhere, anytime, and on any device they choose. One device can even support two numbers, and business calls placed on the mobile can appear as if they came from the person’s desk.