Content marketing software is used by companies that need to create a considerable amount of content in order to promote their company and offerings. Companies use this type of software to execute a content strategy that presents information in targeted ways that engage readers. This content is commonly used by marketing or other customer-facing departments to make content available to groups such as prospects, customers, distributors, and resellers. In order to present the right information to appropriate audiences, companies use content marketing software which enables them to create, manage and distribute content.
These solutions can help businesses address content marketing challenges such as creating different types of content (written content, images, infographics, and videos) for each communication channel (website, social media, conferences and exhibitions, etc.) or managing who has access to which type of content.
- Content Hub - Platform has a central location, such as a gallery or repository, for organizing all content. This enables easy internal access, and may allow for automated or personalized distribution.
- Forms / Gated Content - Users can set up forms for lead generation, which can be used to gate content. Forms may pop-up or prompt users to register for a download.
- Embedded CTAs - Supports the creation of embedded Calls To Action, which are forms or links embedded in the content or the content stream.
- Content Distribution - Allows users to push content to different channels, such as social media or websites, from within the tool. This may be handled via integrations.
- Content Promotion - Includes tools for promoting content by connecting to paid and earned media channels.
- Content Automation - Allows users to set up automated distribution, personalization and/or curation.
- Strategic Alignment
- Brand Consistency
- Single Source of Truth
- Accretive Asset Value
- Content Consistency
- Improved Workflow
- Increased Content Output