Digital analytics software tracks website visitors and measures web traffic. Marketers, web developers, and analysts use digital analytics suites to report on the effectiveness and popularity of web experiences and to determine how visitors are finding and interacting with their sites. This analysis provides businesses insights into customer behavior when encountering their brands online and allows reporting on online conversion, demographic, and content-interaction metrics. Digital analytics products are deployed on top of web development and web content management (WCM) platforms, integrate with conversion rate optimization and testing platforms to optimize customer experiences, and exchange data with digital advertising and other marketing systems to provide a view of customer journeys across advertising, search engines, and social media channels.
- Measure web traffic including visits, sessions, unique visitors, user entry and exit pages, and behavioral funnels
- Track any tagged digital event or conversion
- Report on traffic over time and in real time
- Segment traffic based on demographics, device, acquisition medium, geography, and cohort
- Data Security- keeps your data within the confines of your network.
- WCM(Web Content Management) and development platform agnostic
- Track a range of metrics, including page views, ROI and customer demographics.
- Build a Better Business by Understanding People.
- Your data is stored within the confines of your network.
- You retain full access control.
- Become more proactive and effective.
- Personalize your marketing and customer engagements
- Engage your customers in real-time
- Treat data as a strategic asset