Email marketing software is used by businesses to send out promotional emails to their customers. At the same time, email marketing is an effective method that boost brand awareness with a technique that has the capacity to scale across diverse audiences. This type of marketing includes transaction emails such as approvals and alerts, and promotional emails such as events, newsletters, and ads. Email marketing systems can help a company to target its prospects better, distribute content, and reduce marketing costs. Key features of this software include automation of email tracking and newsletter delivery, designing and sharing of newsletters, creation of permission-based mailing lists, and inbound lead generation.
- Automation - This allows you to create workflows for when certain events occur.
- Personalization tools - This gives you the ability to send out different emails to different types of customers.
- A/B testing - This allows you to test out alternate emails to see which ones are more popular with your customers. Whether it's different subject lines, photos or messages, this feature helps you create campaigns that have the best chance to succeed.
- Inbox preview - Many services let you see exactly how an email looks within various emails clients, such as Outlook or Gmail, as well as on different mobile devices.
- Spam filters - This helps ensure your emails actually make into your customer's inbox and don't get stuck in a spam folder. This tool examines each email's subject line, links, images, etc.
- Mobility - allows you to create and monitor campaigns all from your smartphone. Some apps also give you the ability to keep tabs on your distribution list.
- Drive ROI faster
- Increase segmentation options - allows for easier segmentation of messages to different audiences within your list.
- Track and Optimize - takes the guesswork out of tracking and measuring results.
- Improve communication - makes your communication with prospects timely and relevant.
- Easier sharing.
- Brand awareness.