Live chat software allows companies to communicate with their website visitors in real time via chat windows. Customer service representatives can utilize live chat software to provide support to users who have questions regarding products or website navigation. Support agents can prompt user interaction with pop-up chat boxes or wait for visitors to proactively reach out with questions or concerns. Some features platforms offer include reporting and analytics, interactive chat notifications, and conversation archiving.
- Provide instant messaging capabilities between customer service representatives and website visitors
- Allow chat windows to either initiate conversation or live independently on a website for potential inquiries
- Keeps customers engaged through automatic or personal greetings, eye-catchers etc.
- Reduce expenses
- Increase sales
- Improve customer service and loyalty
- Discover customer pain points
- Faster problem resolution
- Customer convenience
- Competitive advantages