A home is not supposed to be occupied by pests. But, they do exist somewhere in our houses in different forms. Be it bed bugs, cockroaches, dust-mites, or termites, they keep troubling our day to day lives. Thanks to pest control services that remain ready to provide way outs for all your hygiene related services. Unlike earlier times, you need not to go through hassle of calling for different services. With the advent of advanced technologies, these services have also adopted the software route.
There are plenty of software programs that let customers spend little time on paper work. You are just a click far from the clients who could pay immediately online for the services. Automatically, it sends out late payment reminders. The associated mobile app allows you to view full customer info and view job details and requirement. The additional features on mobile apps include attachment of notes, map job addresses, notifying team members, taking signatures, editing invoices, check in, check out and many other related features.
Why do we need Pest Control Software?
- Provides text notifications as a service reminder.
- Keeps the track of mobile employees for the entire day so you can quickly assign the most closely located technicians to emergency jobs.
- Helps you to manage your services efficiently and react on time.
- Complete Business Automation - While other systems offer basic business mechanization for invoicing as well as appointments, merely specific pest control software is designed pest control, like pesticide use and pest activity tracking.
- Appointment Scheduling - Abolish customers waiting on hold to fix an appointment. Web-based software facilitates customers to fix their own appointments, and then plan a technician's route, as well as crosscheck employee agendas and availability.
- Tracking Capabilities - Pest control software will track everything used in the industry. Keep track of your apparatus and technicians while tracking your biggest revenue sources,
- Mobile Accessibility - Web-based software allows you to work from Smartphone in the office or on the go and access company data from anywhere.
- Map & Optimize Routes - Pest Control software comes along with a built-in map which automatically plots routes. The further route optimizer also re-order your stops depending on distance.
- Automate Job Reminders - You can easily send automated jobs confirmations or reminders & follow-ups via email or text message.
- Chemical Tracking - Designed specifically for pest control operators, you can record and report materials used to meet your state requirements. A must for any operating pest control business owner.