Background checks are used by employers to look at a job candidate's past work and educational performance to identify potential hiring risks for safety and security reasons. There are many elements to background checks, but the basics include criminal background checks, drug testing and education and employment verification. Every company has a different approach, preference and requirement for conducting background checks. However, employers in all areas are looking for the most comprehensive picture of their candidates. When recruiting new employees, companies need additional information to help them verify they are making informed hiring decisions. In this way, performing proper due diligence in hiring includes screening potential employees.
Background Check Software makes the process, quick, easy and efficient.
- Web-based, on-demand access to due diligence reports and tracking
- Features including Candidate Watch list(s), Rankings, Tagging, Commenting, and Sharing.
- Real-time status updates
- Ease of administration
- Seamless integration—can be integrated to recruitment workflow.
- Secured and standardized data exchange.
- Information remains confidential
- 24/7 access
- Superior customer service
- Eliminate PaperWork - Alleviate the paperwork and inconvenience associated with the traditional reference checking process.
- Speed Up Reference Checking - Accelerate the collection and receipt of reference information, allowing the hiring process to continue without unneeded delays.
- Improve Results - Allow more objective feedback to be gathered by allowing references to rate potential hires on selected competencies