Employee Performance Management is a process for establishing a shared workforce understanding about what is to be achieved at an organisation level. It is about aligning the organisational objectives with the employees' agreed measures, skills, competency requirements, development plans and the delivery of results. The emphasis is on improvement, learning and development in order to achieve the overall business strategy and to create a high performance workforce.
- Easy-to-use performance management system includes information gathering, performance evaluation, performance feedback.
- Allow goals and objectives to be linked to overall business strategy
- Customizable Performance Review Forms
- Feedback requests aligned to goals and objectives
- Information collected is analysed in such way that will allow better decision making.
- Data-driven feedback forms.
- Regularly providing open and transparent job feedbacks to the employees.
- Establishing a clear linkage between performance and compensation
- Providing ample learning and development opportunities by representing the employees in leadership development programmes, etc.
- Evaluating performance and distributing incentives and rewards on a fair and equated basis.
- Establishing clear performance objectives by facilitating an open communication and a joint dialogue.
- Recognizing and rewarding good performance in an organization.
- Providing maximum opportunities for career growth.