Employee scheduling software automates the process of creating and maintaining a schedule. Automating the scheduling of employees increases productivity and makes many secretarial and manual scheduling positions obsolete. Such software will usually track vacation time, sick time, compensation time, and alert when there are conflicts. As scheduling data is accumulated over time, it may be extracted for payroll or to analyze past activity. Although employee scheduling software may or may not make optimization decisions, it does manage and coordinate the tasks. Today's employee scheduling software often includes mobile applications. Mobile scheduling further increased scheduling productivity and eliminated inefficient scheduling steps.
- Employee Scheduling - Updating the schedule is quick and simple. Manual scheduling allows members to submit their availability or sign up for shifts, while rotational scheduling offers powerful repetition types to easily make broad changes.
- Records Management - flexible member database to track employee data, from training and continuing education to certifications and licenses. The online form creator allows employees to submit and review customized forms.
- Time & Attendance - Keeping track of employee attendance is made easy with our optional time clock kiosk. Comparing the schedule with real-time attendance allows for daily monitoring across any number of locations.
- Absence Management - Automatically track time off and accrual balances. Aladtec offers an easy to use method for requesting, approving and monitoring absences.
- Communication Tools - Send Emails & Text Messages to the entire staff all at once
- Extreme Flexibility - The system can accommodate endless variations of complex reporting, employee record keeping, and schedule rotation requirements.
- Saves Labor Hours - allow schedules to be easily carried over from previous weeks, then altered using a drag-and-drop method.
- Provides Sophisticated Staffing Information .
- Increase efficiency and productivity
- Procedural Consistency
- Lets Employees Access Schedules Remotely
- Simplify HR processes and eliminate tedious tasks
- Increased Access to Critical Information