Recruitment Marketing is every tactic—content marketing, email nurturing, social recruiting, mobile recruiting, career site, SEO, employee referrals, talent networks, job marketing, employer branding, recruiting events, recruiting analytics, CRM—that a talent acquisition team uses to find, attract, engage and nurture leads in order to convert them into more qualified applicants to fill jobs now and in the future. Recruitment Marketing platforms help internal recruiting teams attract and source job candidates to convert into applicants. Recruitment marketing platforms offer a variety of features to facilitate recruiting marketing efforts including social recruiting tools, job distribution features, and candidate relationship management (CRM) capabilities.
Organizations use recruitment marketing platforms to market job openings, engage with candidates, nurture their interest, and encourage the submission of applications. Many of these platforms also offer tools for identifying candidates at events such as campus recruiting events.
- Unparalleled Insight - see the results of your recruiting analytics across all channels, job boards and tactics, through every touch point in the candidate journey from attraction to apply to hire.
- Seamless Integration - unify previously disconnected tools with one best-of-breed solution that’s purpose built for managing and converting leads into applicants and that works with any ATS
- Team efficiency - work smarter and faster with automation features that let you do more without needing more resources, with one platform to manage that grows with your strategy and team.
- Flexibility to Change - create an agile, proactive approach to talent acquisition that’s always ready to support the organization’s needs no matter the future strategy or labor market conditions
- Conduct multi-channel marketing - Leverage search engines, social networks, traditional job boards, and other channels to engage candidates, wherever they live online.
- Automate engagement - Build dynamic, automated nurture campaigns to engage with candidates - keeping you relevant and top of mind.
- Take action from insights - Use detailed analytics to develop highly effective, customized sourcing strategies by understanding the best methods of candidate engagement, ultimately helping you to bring in the best talent.
- Extend your network - Enable your employees to look through their social connections to find potential fits for open positions.