A talent management system (TMS) is an integrated software suite that addresses the “four pillars” of talent management, recruitment; performance management; learning and development; and compensation management.
The best Talent Acquisition Suites Software products are determined by customer satisfaction (based on user reviews) and scale (based on market share, vendor size, and social impact).
Talent management systems focus on providing strategic assistance to organizations in the accomplishment of long-term enterprise goals with respect to talent, or human capital. Talent management systems may also be referred to as or paired with an applicant tracking system (ATS) in either standalone application or as a suite of products.
- Innovative candidate relationship management tool that is powered by a world-class consumer marketing platform to help recruiters proactively attract, source, engage and nurture talent and leads.
- Measures and monitors the candidate web traffic during the application process.
- Increase engagement with branded career portals job seekers can explore on any device
- Measure recruiting success with user-friendly reporting
- Help you quickly find and hire top talent.
- Eliminate paper, cycle time and data-entry errors associated with onboarding new employees and accelerate assimilating new hires into the company culture, for faster time to productivity.
- Get access to thousands of job boards