What is Authorization Systems?
Authorization is basically the function of mentioning about the access rights to resources for the information security as well as computer security and to control the access in particular. During the operation, system uses the access control protocols to determine whether access requests from client have to be approved or disapproved. Resources usually involves individual files or data, computer programs, and functionality.
- Offers centralized, policy-based authentication for Web applications, Web services, as well as cloud services
- Delivers seamless signin across Web applications on mobile devices.
- Delivers real-time fraud protection and proactively detects the fraud.
- It allows you to use different databases concurrently, for unalike purposes.
- It offers interoperability with broad spectrum of authorization standards for improved security, as well as flexibility
- Provides standards-based security to identity across applications.