What is Cloud Storage Providers?
Cloud storage is basically a model of data storage where the digital data stored in logical pools, over multiple servers which is owned and managed by some hosting company. These cloud storage providers being responsible for managing your data availability as well as accessibility. People and organizations purchases storage capacity from providers to store their organization, or application information and data. These providers also allows you to access your data through co-located cloud computer service or by web-based application programming interface (API) like cloud desktop storage, or Web-based content management systems.
- Companies have to pay only for the storage which they actually use therefore, they find cloud storage less expensive.
- cloud storage could cut down their energy consumption by making them green business.
- Organizations could select choose among off-premises or on-premises cloud storage, depending on the relevant decision criteria which is complementary to initial cost savings potential.
- It allows users just to drag and drop files among the cloud storage to local storage.
- Users can access the stored files from anywhere.
- Cloud storage could be used as back‐up plan also by giving second copy of essential files.