What is Endpoint Backup Services?
Endpoint backup services basically sends all the essential information to the data centers for keeping it at a safer place while offering accessibility to in real time. Rather than backing up your data to some external drives it allows backup by sending your data to the secure, offsite storage to protect it from accident or any other disaster.
Endpoint backup systems runs on a schedule, which might be 24 hours or continuously backup to save the bandwidth. Although these systems are nowadays become popular and inexpensive, they are also popular for some data in the enterprise as well. In the enterprise, these are being used in non-critical data that is not required especially in the short term.
- Offers fast implementation as well as self-service
- Easy to use
- Substantial savings sinces it does not need another user data backup solution
- Frequent backup of profiles to managed well and activated centrally
- It automated without any end user impact
- Provides backups for Cloud (https)