Network firewalls have varying sizes with customizable functions but all of them perform similar and crucial task i.e. Network security. Firewalls are used to prevent the unauthorised internet users to have an access in private networks connected to intranet or internet. The messages entering and leaving the internet has to pass through firewalls that detects whether the message fulfil a specified security criterion or not. Firewalls can be hardware or software but the ideal firewall consists both. Along with limiting the access, firewall also allows remote access to a private network with secure authentication logins and certificates.
Before purchasing a firewall, the buyer should consider the impact of various attacks that may hit their systems and should take into consideration, the type and extent of security needed. It would help them determine that how much money and time they should spend in making a wise purchase. It is important for buyers to remember the actual cost of setup, installation, regular updates and maintenance of system.
A technical expertise is required to install the product properly and understanding the actual difference between various products. We at Virtuous Reviews fetch best firewall vendors and list them in a preferential order so as to provide high positions to the best.
Must have features for a Firewall:-
Here are some features that you must look for before choosing a firewall for your system:
- Architecture: do you prefer a software firewall that you can install on a new or existing PC or a dedicated appliance?
- How many concurrent firewall sessions does the firewall need to support?
- How many VPN tunnels do you need to be able to run concurrently?
- What VPN protocols do you want to use (IPSec, PPTP, L2TP)?
- Do you need integration with Exchange mail servers or SharePoint collaboration servers?
- What type of management user interface (UI) do you prefer: command line interface (CLI), graphical management console, Web-based interface? Do you need to manage the firewall via SSH, Telnet, or SNMP? Do you need centralized management of multiple firewalls?
- Do you need high availability (load balancing, failover) features?
- Top rated Firewalls - We have listed all the best firewalls available in the market, so that you can find the most suitable firewall according to your needs.
- Offers best protection levels - The firewalls listed under Virtuous Reviews will offer you best levels of network security so that you can easily connect with any kind of network you want.
- Reviews of top Firewalls - Virtuous Reviews offers you the reviews of all the best Firewall so that you can have the best ideas of what to look in a good Firewall.
- Cost Effective - These firewalls are not very expensive and you can easily buy the best one according to your needs.
- Easy Comparison of different Firewalls - You can easily compare different softwares and choose the best one according to you.
- Best User Experience - The safety features and security levels offered by the these Firewalls will ensure best user experience for you