What are Network diagnostic tools?
Network diagnostic tools often referred to as NDT is a program for client/server providing network configuration to users on desktop or laptop computer. These systems generally contain a pair of server programs and a client program. To perform the diagnostic function, both the systems communicate with each other. The systems come up with multiple outputs so that the users can understand the test results. Most of the problems generally occurs on or near the user’s system. The problems caused on the user's computer generally include incorrectly set TCP buffers, Fast Ethernet links, or may be problems with local network infrastructure. Network diagnostic tools are so designed that they identify the a set of conditions quickly and easily.
- Time saving identification of a set of problems.
- Solves majority of network performance problems.
- Suitable for novice users.
- Handle incoming web based client requests
- Detailed test results.
- Easy detection of problems and fast solution