An e Commerce personalization software is a tool that is developed explicitly to personalize e Commerce websites. Ecommerce personalization engines are tools designed to sift through very large quantities of search and other data to serve the most relevant products to shopping site browsers. The goal is to increase time on site and ultimately conversion. Personalization engines are sometimes built into to tools in other categories like CMS or web analytics tools.
An eCommerce personalization software can deliver five to eight times the ROI on marketing spend, and can lift sales by 10% or more. A personalization tool is more or less mirroring the sales rep’s physical retail activities on an online shopping environment with smart engines and super use of big data.
- Unified Customer Profile - A holistic view of every person’s digital interactions with your company is something marketing executives dream about.
- Behavioral Tracking - Provide the most relevant experience possible when targeting audiences on digital channels, you must be able to gauge true intent.
- Segmentation - Successful personalization requires flexible, marketer-driven, real-time segmentation
- Targeting - Targeting and personalization provide marketers with the means to act on “big data.”
- Recommendations - Leveraging machine learning and customizable algorithms, Offers the industry’s most effective approach to real-time product and content recommendations.
- Maximize Your Performance
- Personalize and optimize your marketing efforts through data-driven (and easy-to-use) solutions.
- Track views, shares, likes, time spent, adds-to-cart, purchases and more to analyze site performance including conversion rates, revenue attribution, cohort analysis, engagement scoring and more
- Generate highly qualified traffic, boosting visibility and purchase intent.