Inbound marketing is a marketing strategy which leads potential customers directly to a business’s website and is in contrast to outbound marketing (e.g. traditional marketing tools like TV or radio advertisements). Inbound marketing focuses on creating quality content that aligns with potential buyers’ interests, and then distributing that content through various online channels, such as email and social media, to pull people toward your company and its products or services. Inbound marketing is the most effective marketing method for doing business online. According to HubSpot, inbound marketing practices produce 54 % more leads than traditional outbound practices, such as direct mail and traditional advertising.
Inbound marketing is an approach that has worked for countless companies in nearly every industry, from Software-As-A-Service (SaaS) to health care to specialty manufacturing. B2B and B2C companies alike are increasing their marketing spend and complementing their internal marketing resources with inbound marketing experts.
- Develop content that is part of a bigger content strategy.
- Map content to the B2B buyer journey.
- Transform your website into an engaging sales tool that shows prospects how you can help them.
- Make your website is interesting and findable by both visitors and search engines and follows current SEO best practices.
- Create journalistic-quality performance content to share your expertise and thought leadership, and provide helpful information to your information-seeking buyers.
- Ensure every content tactic has a clear and actionable call-to-action to entice prospects to take the next step.
- Access to Useful Tools and Resources
- Considerable Increase in Lead Generation
- Higher Conversion Rates and Overall Business Growth
- Innovative, Creative Marketing Solutions