Marketing resource management is software assisting with marketing operations or the more internal aspects of marketing management. It consists of five main disciplines: strategic planning and financial management; creative production management; marketing fulfilment; marketing performance management; and knowledge management.
- Create and share plans to align corporate strategy, forecast return on investment and predict revenue impact.
- Create and manage global budgets in any currency without cumbersome, disconnected spreadsheets whether global, regional or product-centric
- Visualize, analyze and optimize spend. Make smarter decisions when you connect your plans and budgets to your CRM, finance and marketing data.
- Brand asset consistency - MRM systems often provides asset management to ensure all marketing content is brand-compliant and meets usage specifications.
- Illumination of bottlenecks - Common challenge with any organization is identifying and eliminating bottlenecks.
- Shortened cycles - With functionality for shared planning and visibility, MRM software helps companies spend less time managing communications between different departments and functions.