Webinar tools allow users to present, record and report on real-time online presentations. Webinars tend to involve one presenter or a small panel of presenters (who may not be together in a single geographic location), with a much larger audience. In addition to the live presentation, often a recorded video of the presentation is distributed later on, as content for newsletters, email drip campaigns, etc. The three main use cases for webinar software are: internal communications, lead generation, and training.
- Expand Reach with Reusable Content - Record your webinar, with webcams, to create on-demand content long after your webinar is over.
- Give Better Leads to Sales - With reporting and analytics, you're only a click away from the qualified leads, metrics and data to improve every webinar.
- Host, Engage, Influence - Put life into your live presentations with polls, surveys and Q&As.
- Share Meaningful Content - Use Handouts feature during your webinar to share the right content at the right time.
- Capture What Matters - Customized registration forms collect exactly the lead information you need.
- Customizable and persistent live environment design.
- Brand-able account and webinar room URLs
- Dynamic multimedia and video conferencing
- Multiple interactivity options
- Mobile audiences enjoy the same rich experience