An e-mail signature is a block of text that is appended to the end of an e-mail message you send. Generally, a signature is used to provide the recipient with your name, e-mail address, business contact information, or Website URL
Professional email signatures are more than just an electronic calling card. They can provide a serious marketing opportunity. Yet, lots of companies struggle to keep their staff's signatures consistent and in compliance with their corporate identity guidelines – without even thinking of signature marketing. With dedicated email signature software you can tackle this challenge.
Email signature software helps companies unify and centrally manage employees' email signatures and disclaimers.
- Create attractive email signature templates with HTML images and text.
- Get high-quality signatures on all emails, even if they are sent from mobile devices and Macs.
- Manage everyone’s signature from a central console to ensure the professionalism of your brand.
- Design different signatures for different departments. A marketing team can showcase an event, while customer services get a signature with the company’s opening times.
- Conveniently update every signature in your organization with a single click.
- Signatures can include dynamic content such as social media icons, promotional banners, award logos and more.
- Turn corporate email into a low-cost, high-volume marketing tool that will reach literally thousands of people daily.
- Capture data on clicks in the signature and feed them to analytics or marketing automation software.
- Ensure every message has the appropriate email disclaimer for legal compliance.
- Login, edit and create email signatures from your Dashboard
- Manage all employee signatures from one central system
- Standardize email signatures for uniformity and control
- Duplicate (or copy) email signatures for easy creation
- Choose from professionally designed and tested email signature templates
- Easily add images or logos, cropping and resizing functions built in
- Add all your social pages like Twitter and Facebook using our extensive library of social media icons
- Email Signature Support