Gun and tactical gear shops are highly regulated by the law and security is of paramount importance. No two items are the same as each gun has a unique serial number which identifies the owner.
A proper background check is essential before selling a gun. Both inventory management and sales are critical for such retailers. The software we are providing records all the information necessary before sales, it provides completed NFA form for ownership transfer, it maintains ATF compliant serial number list, forms of lost, damaged or stolen firearms. If any customer need customized firearm like some engraving, software keeps the track and notify customer when the order is ready. In addition, if customer wants his firearm to be repaired, it can also be managed without a glitch
These software tells you the price after calculating the taxes i.e.different on different firearm. In integration to the security cameras, they record the footage of every transaction. To maintain good relationship with existing customer and to target potential customer, it uses customer data and history to send them SMS and email.
How to choose the best gun and tactical gear software?
- Be sure of what your business needs - Shortlist the requirement of your gun shop, what needed to be done while having the software with you etc.
- Understand the financial value of this to your business - Keep a track of the financial status of your business and accordingly look for the POS software.
- Review the testimonials regarding that particular software - Go through the testimonials of the software you have shortlisted. See what the clients and customers need to say about it and its services.
- Barcoding - Greater inventory control with barcoding for faster checkout service, improved customer satisfaction, fewer errors and quicker stock checks.
- Mobile POS - Mobile POS solutions enable your employees to sell more effectively and provide customers with an enhanced retail experience. Handheld devices make things simple.
- Point of Sale - Engage customers and increase profits by equipping your sales staff with the tools and knowledge they need to provide an exceptional level of customer service.
- Powerful inventory control - This feature helps staff members when receiving, selling and tracking firearms in your supply chain.
- All-in-one business managment - Meet all of your business management needs with one complete software solution.
- Expert’s support - From the installations to training to troubleshooting, live global support seven days a week is offered to the clients.