Telecom expense management is a set of processes implemented by a company's IT and finance departments to manage and optimize enterprise communication services. It comprises of both wired and mobile services, including data and voice usage. These solutions are designed to manage the telecom expenses efficiently and make it easier for a company to manage complex telecom setups.
TEM solutions help manage and reduce telecom expenses, and also they assist in dealing with most aspects of enterprise mobility, including inventory, ordering, and procurement.
- Inventory Management - Managing your company’s assets and inventory is made easy.
- Invoice Processing - Automate the processing and payment of paper or electronic invoices, including: loading, allocation of charges, approval for payment, the audit function with accounts payable, and bill payment business operations.
- Invoice Optimization and Audit - Analyze your contract rates and compare with detailed usage records to identify and manage cost variances and issues associated with voice, data and mobile usage permissions, automatically notifying you of opportunities for dispute and recovery.
- Ordering and Provisioning - Simplify the commissioning and deployment of telecommunication carrier network services and mobile assets, based on negotiated and variable rates and support for user profiles, drawing on service catalogs, structured workflows and authorizations.
- Reporting and Business Intelligence - Explore and analyze your telecom expense management data with InSight Analytics, a best in class data discovery and visualization solution designed to help you turn insight into action.
- Reduce mobile and fixed total cost of ownership
- Reduce and manage service delivery costs
- Maintain and improve service levels
- Transform and improve business processes
- Minimize waste
- Maximize savings opportunities
- Audit and validation across your fixed and mobile environment
- Reduce service and support costs
- Enable enterprise awareness, visibility, and analysis