Inventory Management Software provides a central hub for retailers, primarily eCommerce and multichannel selling operations, to manage the flow of goods. It may encompass order and fulfilment management, warehouse management and stock checking, procurement (or e-procurement) and supplier management, as well as analytics and integrations with other business critical systems.
- Purchase / Sales Order Management - Orders can be handled within the inventory management platform via inbuilt purchase order and sales order management systems and interfaces.
- Fulfilment - Platforms may centralize, automate, and optimize order fulfilment by consolidating sales information across channels and warehouses to ensure optimal shipping and delivery of products, balancing consideration for shipping costs and customer satisfaction.
- Shipping & Tracking - The system may provide shipping status and logistical oversight and controls, or integrate with 3PL and shipping software systems and modules.
- Improves the accuracy of inventory orders.
- Leads to a more organized warehouse.
- Helps save time and money.
- Increases efficiency and productivity.
- Keeps your customers coming back for more.