Retail Management systems are built to handle every stage of the retail process lifecycle across multiple channels. Retail Management solutions typically contain features such as point of sale, eCommerce, and order, financial, and inventory management capabilities. They can typically be deployed either through the cloud or on-premise solutions.
- Loyalty Programs: Rewarding customers for their loyalty can be a great marketing tool. POS systems make the administration of rewards programs easy by keeping track of loyalty earned and redemption.
- Mobility: The ability to check inventory from a mobile device means you can stay with the customer.
- Dashboards: While many POS systems have built-in reporting features, dashboards can put the key figures in front of your face. Real-time performance data can be used to optimise trading, inventory allocation and staffing.
- Online Commerce: Adding an online store doesn’t have to be complicated. A full-featured POS system typically has an add-on module or relevant plug-ins that let you set up an online store easily.
- Real-time visibility into all facets of your business.
- Elimination of IT maintenance and integration costs.
- Heightened productivity as duplication of effort and conflicting responsibilities are eliminated.
- The possibility to avoid new hires for data management roles.
- Better communication among departments and more harmonized operations.